Came home from choir to my bunnies humping each other. -__- JUST GREAT.
They'd better not have babies.
So.
-I'm missing sleep
-I'd like a bubble-bath or two
-I get hungry way more
-P.E. sucks, I suck at P.E.
-Church is getting fun! (;
-Desperately need someone (boy or girl!!) to play Winnie the Pooh to my Piglet & Tiff's Tigger! (Mary won't. -_-)
-Those chili cheese fries are pretty good!
-Oh, and right now I have a not-so-nice symbol on my hand, drawn by a not-so-nice person. -_-x
-Got my face slammed into a door today
-And my white shorts are dirt stained from trying to take pictures of Tim & Emma make out! :(
-But the good thing is, it's all good! :) I mean, I'm not gonna say it's all wonderful and happy, because it's not. Sometimes I feel like crawling into bed and never coming out, but it's kinda cool how every day is different, and it's nice to talk to people and just have fun. Life IS a gift, and I guess you just have to take it the best you can. :) (I should read this when I feel very frustrated/annoyed/sad with life, because my moods constantly fluctuate.)
Ummm, that's basically it! =) Gonna go update the playlist now!
Love,
Sarah
P.S. Mary! We chose our S NOW!! :D Hopefully. Let's S loud! (;
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Waiting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 secrets:
LOL well at least your bunnies aren't lonely (;
You forgot to mention coming to our game :D but I guess we got overshadowed by Tim and Emma (x what ever happened to "we can't cuz we both have braces" (x guess not.
glad you're enjoying life.
hehe william :D
jooee i zapped you =]
HAHA THEY WERE HUMPING EACH OTHER? x) i claim a result! ;]
we shall practice our s after choir. :D
-m
Post a Comment