HI GUYS IT'S MARY OGAWA AND I'M HERE TO SAY I'M IN LOOOVE WITH CHRIS PLATT, MY BOYFREIND <3
okay, now which song is better?
___________________
(please insert song on which we won't fail with)
thank you bye! :D
-mary hanamoto X4 (harry)soung platt
p.s. sarah, no ones replying. D:
p.s. mary, this makes my day though. :D HAHAH changing it, i mean, ;) I CANT BELIEVE S SQUARED IS NEXT WEEK, SO THIS WEEK. THIS WEEK. I CAN'T MEMORIZE !! WTHWTH ):
p.s. im gonna look for other "s"s. x) the one you picked was okay but i don't think i can go that low. :( HAAHA were such losers no ones reading this. :( IM SCARED! :O
p.p.s what are you talking about?! we don't even have any S. DO WE HAVE AN S?! desperately need to meet after choir tomorrow, yes? :O ARE WE EVEN IN S SQUARED? we must ask at lunch tomorrow too ): i'm scared tooooooooooooooo D:
Friday, October 16, 2009
s squared. ;]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 secrets:
LOL Mary would never have me as her boyfriend (x
you've gotta be more believable Sarah :P
good luck with S^2 :]
Post a Comment