:)
My sister just called me two-faced!I just deleted my facebook!I am at a sleepover!I am sad.Happy.Annoyed.Scared.Mostly, alive.Love always,Sarah
you deleted your facebook??? OMG. D:
OHMYGOD. MY BROTHER DID THAT TOO.COPYCOPYCOPYCOPYCOPY CAT. and i was gonna delete my myspace, memberr? :O WERE SUCH TWINS ITS SCARY! purple binder, schedules, jackets, height...:O-mary
WHY DID YOU DELETE YOUR FACEBOOK?NOOOOOOOOAnd if your two faced, then guys are lucky. They have two of the pretty things to look at x)
=[why'd you delete your facebook :OO
I'll miss you ): Facebook's the only thing you chat with me on anymore. unless you start MSNing again (:I guess I'll have to call, but we have T-mobile so that works out well :]byebye~
p.s. I like your playlist (: I've been listening to it.
Post a Comment
6 secrets:
you deleted your facebook??? OMG. D:
OHMYGOD. MY BROTHER DID THAT TOO.
COPYCOPYCOPYCOPYCOPY CAT.
and i was gonna delete my myspace, memberr? :O
WERE SUCH TWINS ITS SCARY!
purple binder, schedules, jackets, height...
:O
-mary
WHY DID YOU DELETE YOUR FACEBOOK?
NOOOOOOOO
And if your two faced, then guys are lucky. They have two of the pretty things to look at x)
=[
why'd you delete your facebook :OO
I'll miss you ): Facebook's the only thing you chat with me on anymore. unless you start MSNing again (:
I guess I'll have to call, but we have T-mobile so that works out well :]
byebye~
p.s. I like your playlist (: I've been listening to it.
Post a Comment