Monday, September 14, 2009

Cracked contact lenses and melted ice cream. (:

WEIRD TITLE i knoww. :D But I can't think of anything else. :/

I officially have nothing to do right now! :] So I guess I'll write about my first three days of school. Until now, every day's had its ups and downs, which is good and bad, I guess. x)

1) Marching Band: HATE it. Like, it really ruins my whole day. Why was I stupid enough to take it in the first place anyways? >:O But anyways, the first two days I went with Abi, and all three days I was early. Hopefully this year I won't serve... six hours for being tardy. -___- Besides the fact that I don't know anyone in the class, I can hardly play a thing and I suck. :D
2) Chem: It's an okay class; Sarah's in it! :D Oh, and Alice too. ;] I just hope he doesn't ever make us change seats, or else. x) I think I'm gonna like this class, and I hope I won't fail it.
3) Japanese: -_____-
4) History: Pretty fun, so far! Because we don't do anything at all. x) HAHA I bet if I took Euro or Human or something, I'd flunkkk. :/ Cuz I'm that stupid. :D But anyways, I surprisingly like Ednoff. (so glad its not Crissman) x)
5) Math: HAHAHA breik #2. Seriously. I think I would hate the class, but I have Emma & Chris in it so I can't fall asleep. LOL. Today she spent the whole period going over homework. SNOREEE.... ;D
6) English: I get how everyone else likes her as a teacher, cuz she's kinda like Brent, but I don't really think I'm gonna do well in her class. Because, like in Brent's class, I probably won't pay attention (because most of the things she says is irrelevant), so I'll miss out on the important information. F, here I come! :[
7) NONE! :D I hate waiting at school.
8) Choir: I hope choir will be more fun than band.

Speaking of choir, that reminds me. Fundraising. Does anyone wanna go with me for fundraising? If you're in choir/ band? :D LOL ABI. Let's go again! :] And I'll go ten times if I have to, cuz I have a lot of fair share to pay off. -___- DOOR TO DOORRRRR. come? ;]

-Mary

P.S. I need fabric.

3 secrets:

Ignorance said...

pfft at least you don't have basketball practice... T^T

PrincePikachu said...

I'm glad I help you stay awake [x

Saturday? :D

Mary and Sarah said...

choiiiiiiiiiir
let's hang before! ;)

-s