Craziest dreamS ever last night. Brad Pitt was in the first one! AAAAAH He's so cute. Then somehow I was kidnapped in this hotel place that had my room like, two doors away. O_O And then I had to watch over these annoying little kids who kept getting lost, and we were traveling in this tunnel thing and there was this guy who gave me a hug and left us with his brother? Then there was this evil person who was like using hooks to move pieces of the world and I don't know why, but we were all trying to go to Alaska, where me and my 6 friends were running away. We could travel in a rainbow! :O But we always ended up, like 2 feet away. :[
OH. Brad Pitt was in it because I saw pictures of him yesterday! And I watched Ocean's Twelve. The hotel thing is because I'm going to stay in some "Bahia Resort Hotel" in SanDiego tonight! It's supposed to be pretty, though. (: And NOW THE ALASKA THING MAKES SENSE TOO, because I was watching MalcomInTheMiddle last night around 12AM and the oldest brother was trying to go to Alaska. Still don't understand the rainbow, though.
Okay that was really random! But I've been sleeping like 14 hours per day so dreams make up my sad, pathetic life! :D FYI my schedule sucks, because I have like no classes with anyone. Because of that stupid choir/tennis rule! But here;
2) Bender! chem
3) Flowers! p.e. =(
4) Perry! human
5) Palmieri! eng
6) Homstad! span
7) Bradshaw! precalc
8) England! choir
I finally know what I want!! I want all the seasons of That70sShow! That show is soo freaking cute. (: I wonder how much they cost though. ;[ It's almost school & almost Eric's birthday! Mr. September Eleventh! Lucky. You get to be 15 before me! ;)
<3,
Sarah
P.S. I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOOOOOL. D:



7 secrets:
LOL...just chorus :[ improvement from last year though.
We should play! and get Mary too! x]
0 classes --x from identical scheduals no nothing. how very sad.
LOL maybe the rainbows means you turn the OTHER way ;] if you get me.
your dreams (: they're so fun.
3 classes :p
i think i already told you my schedule. its on my blog. HAHA
we got the party palmieri english class maaaaaang! (:
school's fun. :D w.o the hw part.
boo !
not one class together :(
iono if we have a class together =]
we only have one same teacher :(
hope you had fun in san diego!
Post a Comment