I HATE BAND CAMP! I feel like such an idiot, cuz i don't know ANYONE in my section. If this was last year I would definitely skip it, but this year I'm trying to set new goals! So hopefully I can get through this, because it's reallly really REALLY ruining the last days of my wonderful summer.
But good news! Happy's fine, yayy! :] Thanks for all of your "get wells" to Happy. ;] You know, this whole thing was just a "fake pregnancy", so those lumps are completely normal! (I think). So yeah. That's why she's so stressed out. :/
love,
Mary
p.s. I hate my hair.



7 secrets:
OMG...I cant believe you made that thats great (:
Dw..you'll get through band camp! :D
P.S. I like your hair.
OHMYFREAKINGGG
THAT DRESS IS SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL MAN
OMGOMGOMG ID TOTALLY BUY ONE!
IF THE STRAPS WERE THICKER ;)BUT ITS SOOOOO FACKING PRETTTTTTTYYYY
AND YAY FOR HAPPPPY <3
SEE YOU TOMORROW, LOVE!
-sarah
wanna make me a hoodie? :D
if you do i'll wear it everyday ;D
ahaha
mary! make me a hat :D
hehehee. and you know rishi right? he's a trombone too I think!
talk to him. he's nice (:
I think your hair is beautiful. ;D
Mary that's amazing :DDD you're so good at everything [x
that's great news about Happy though :]
OH DAAAAAAAAANG. THAT DRESS IS CUTE.
;D formal dress. NOW FORMAL DATES. hahahahhaha.
your hair is cute! what are you talking about? myhair is like a little pooodle >D
dude mary, you're so freaking talented!
that dress is amazing <3
Post a Comment