Maybe she was right. I have a computer for one day and I'm up at 1:50. But I'm just not tired! And I don't want to annoy people with tumblr posts anymore so I got off of that.
1. I really hope this summer will be productive.
2. I'm kind of scared about tomorrow (today). Was it worth it?!
3. The more I learn about you the more human you become.
4. Pastor Ryan, why aren't you answering my questions?? I have so many..
5. I want to go to DisneyCalifornia.
6. I want to do everything that was on my summer bucket list.
7. I thought you took them down. But you didnt, did you? Thank you for that.
8. I need a charger for my tablet. :(
9. I can't sleep.
10. You look like him.
-guess who!
p.s. aaaghh im thinking too much. i'm going to try to sleep.
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 secrets:
Post a Comment