I'M HOMEEE:) time to work/play/relaax
Slept around 12 last night/this morning, woke up around 12 this..noon? LOL.
I'm so sore, but I helped my daddy around the house today hehe i feel good =)
I have NOT started the yearbook thing..like at all -_-
SO PRIYANKA, you're not alone..
except you didn't write because of lack of inspiration, and i didn't write because I'm really lazy.. T_T AND MY CAMERA SUCKS AGHH okay done freaking out about yearbook..not really cause every minute or so, I realize I haven't started, and I go SHITSHITSHIT.
anywaay,
the trip was fun! :) just supahdupah tiring. Swimming and jacuzzi! WICKED (i thought it was a BIT creepy..), and a buncha UCs & stanford. PEOPLE AT COLLEGE ARE SO MATURE. and make their own decisions. and have really INTELLECTUALLY STIMULATING (HAHAH)/INTERESTING conversations on the bus 8) yeup, yay for eavesdropping. funfunfun i met new people! except they go to our school..so does that count? and i got to talk to meghan a lot!! :] we have lots in common, and we drew tattoos on each other on the ride home. she drew this super cool bow on the back of my neck! I was so proud of it heheh <3
OHHHH, after i got back g2 dropped off these letters for monday-thursday..HE WROTE ME A LETTER FOR EACH DAY I WAS GONEE! AHHH haha what a cutie :) mary/tiff you can read them if you want to :) except they're sort of cheesy..HAHAH omg, and his senior friend dropped him off and he was like "...DO I APPROVE?!" and i was like !!!!!!! freaking out..i hope he does approve! T_T and his other friends too..HE HAS SO MANY FRIENDS THOUGH. D; i'm such a loser..okay GONNA GO WORKYY NOW adios
love,
sarah
Friday, April 9, 2010
Dear you,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 secrets:
Meghan Fong? LOL...no surprise she drew a bow. (x
and HAHAHA all I did was answer those questions, I don't even have quotes for the writing. -___-
LOL. Procrastinating buddies! :D
TEHEHEH CUTECUTECUTE. i'm gladd you had funn! sowwee (bo?) for not playing todaaaaay. T^T
-m
Post a Comment