heheheheheeee
i guess it's gonna be okay after all :)
SUPER YAY for some cameraphones and their lovely lovers out there ;) teehee cuties.
& hope you feel better soon/less sad about yeah, tiff! <3 don't worry THE GUY UP THERE will forgive you :) for sure.. just ask him to!! CHEER UP BEAUTIFULL! =) but omdaang nick! hahaha NOW, WHEN I SEE YOU GUYS, ALL I CAN SEE IS THAT! T_T it's so..ewww eheh (;
i gotta admit, my sister's pretty cool :P
AND OMGOMG GOT ONE OF THOSE huuuge buckets of strawberryswirl vanilla ice cream. the party kind? it's delicious <3 it tastes like those strawberry things in the small cans they sell in the ice cream trucks? yummyy:)
GNIGHT! sweet dreams!
love,
sarah
Sunday, March 21, 2010
blue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 secrets:
I had forgotten how excited you get over ice cream (: miss you
g'night.
CUTEEE. :]
Post a Comment