Monday, November 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SARAH ZHANG!

Today is November 02, 2009. You know what that means? SARAH TURNED FIFTEEN TODAY! :D Hooray for her! (: So anyways, I've decided to dedicate this post to her because she's sho aweshome, and she deserves this. Even though I'm really lazy and barely ever post at all. x) See how much I care about you, Sarah?!

WELL. First off I will start off by saying that you, S, are such an amazing person. You make me laugh and go crazy even on my worst days, and even though you constantly cheat on me, (< I forgive you and feel honored to be your boyfriend/ girlfriend! ;D Heehee. I still remember that really awkward phone convo we had (I think it was the first time we talked on the phone?), and we were randomly laughing at each other's laughs. HAHAHA. Good times. =) It sucks that you barely realize how COOL you are, cuz you're cooler than all the ice cubes in my freezer! :D And I hope that from today, when you turn fifteen, you'll start to see that.

Okay so I suck at writing stuff, so I'll make a rewrite of that poem I made for you in chem! ;) Except, this time it'll be a little nicer. <3

Super!
Amazing!
Rare!
Attractive! <3>]
Hot! ;D
Zoo.
Heehee.
Athletic! ;D
Not ugly!
Girl.

AHAHAHA that took forever. :( But anyways, Sarah Zhang, thanks for always being there for me. You have no idea how lucky I am to be your bestfriend, cuz it makes everyone else jealous! ;D HAHA especially lub. LUB-DHI. AHAHAHAHHAA sorry I had to do that. ;(

Okay now to get back on topic!
Happy Birthday, bestie! I hope today marks the beginning of a wonderful year and you might enjoy it more than all your other years! And so tomorrow, let's go crazy at the mall and scream random things at scared people and have fun! ILOVEYOUCUTIEPIE!

I know this isn't much, but I wrote a lot of other stuff on your card, which I shall give you tomorrow. WHY, YOU ASK? Because your gift came today! =) Are you excited??!! Say thanks to Claudine, Abi, Chris, Tiff, Avi, Jennie, & Tim! We all love you so much. >]

Love,
(your boyfriend/ best friend/ twin),
Mary Ogawa

1 secrets:

Mary and Sarah said...

AWWWWWWWW YOU CUTIE THANK YOU THANK YOU

& THANK YOU TIMCHRISAVIYOUABICLAUDINEJENNIEEEEE <3
I SHALL GIVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU CARDS :D

-sarah