Don't even know what to say anymore.
Except, that every day gets weirder and weirder.
I can't catch up!
Love songs make me go "awww" and get tingly, but then I feel like crying.
Everything's so MIXED to me. And I'm kind of used to black and white. But I like this freshman in my P.E. class called Sally? She's a cutie! And came from Carm/CHS! HOORAY (: Poor thing doesn't really like Whitney! Reminds me of Me and Tiff last year. Very cool.
Nice people make me feel sad.
Love,
Sarah
P.S. It's done, done, and done. Finally.
P.P.S. WHY WHY WHYYYYYY
Friday, September 25, 2009
Invisible
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 secrets:
You put comments back on (:
AWESHOME. :D
you know whats weird? i feel sad, like even when everything good happens that day. does that happen to you too? :O
and why do nice people make you feel sad? x)
-m
nice people make you feel sad?
why? does that mean I have to be angry and horrible to you to make you happy?
whoa! sally choi!
I've heard about her but I still don't really know who she is.
she came like a week after school started.
Post a Comment